Definite potential here.
The ‘Source Filmmaker’ software allows indie animators to make animated features in real-time on a Single PC!
And it doesn’t look like crap!
Sure there are some real trade-offs when you compare it to Pixar or Dreamworks but there might be an actual, viable option for low-cost, web-based CG animation.
What do you think about this?
Looking forward to trying this out someday.
- foxtrotzulumilkshake reblogged this from chrisoatley
- megs-sketchbook likes this
- sksambo answered: Just… WoW! That is wild.
- sksambo likes this
- ethancushing likes this
- jmanartist likes this
- mayimbymichael answered: Fantastic. There is a great swell of indie art happening. A wonderful paradigm shift.
- stewped reblogged this from chrisoatley and added:
- ianandersongr likes this
- ghostkomori answered: Curious how it handles original assets… import or model in the program? Because otherwise every movie would use TF2 characters! XD
- dancossette likes this
- stewped answered: The potential for this is giving me goosebumps. I am so excited.
- chrisoatley posted this